Central Coast Light Therapy
UNFORTUNATELY, ALL PATIENT APPOINTMENTS ARE POSTPONED DUE TO THE COVID-19 NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANDATORY SHELTER IN PLACE IN SLO COUNTY. APPOINTMENTS WILL BE REOPENED AS OF JUNE 1, 2020, OR SOONER, AS SOON AS THE MANDATE IS LIFTED.
The leading holistic clinic on the Central Coast in San Luis Obispo County
Bridging The Gap Between Physics And Metaphysics
Safe & Proven State-of-the-Art Technology
100x MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY OTHER LIGHT ON THE MARKET!
Non-Invasive Fat Reduction using the power of photobiomodulation, integrated light therapy at 635nm (LED red light) and 880nm (near infrared light)
What can this technology do for me?
- Lose Inches
- Tighten Skin
- Reduce Pain
- Same Day Results
- No Pain
- No Surgery
- No Bruising
- No Down Time
Other uses for Integrated Light Therapy:
Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
Some of the ways that integrated light wavelengths work are:
- Increasing energy levels by promoting release of ATP from cells’ mitochondria
- Stimulating DNA/RNA synthesis
- Activating the lymphathic system, an important part of our immune system that helps carry waste out of the body
- Increasing blood flow/circulation, thereby helping bring more oxygen and nutrients to our cells and tissues
- Forming new capillaries (small blood vessels)
- Improving natural production of collagen and fibroblasts, important for things like skin, joint and digestive health
- Repairing and restoring damaged soft connective tissue
- Stimulating or decreasing inflammation, which helps control our natural healing capabilities
- Lowering effects of oxidative stress/free radical damage, which is associated with many effects of aging
Featuring Contour Light Therapy – a Holistic Alternative to Liposuction
Patients, Please Note:
No food an hour before or after your treatment/No alcohol for 24 hours after your treatment/
You receive your treatment in your underwear as it is best to have the light directly on your skin/Please avoid heavy creams or lotions before your treatment/Drink lots of water!
Non-Invasive Fat Reduction | Cellulite Reduction | Tightens Skin
Dr. Mary Mees, LAc DAOM, is proud to now offer Integrated Light Therapy as the latest advancement in non-invasive body contouring and skin rejuvenation technology to help patients who suffer from cellulite and loose skin. Naturally slim, shape and tone all areas of the body safely without surgery or pain. Integrated Light Therapy holistically energizes the fat cells, causing pores to open quickly draining the contents, naturally slimming, shaping and toning those problem areas resistant to diet and exercise including the waist, hips, thighs and upper legs, arms, and chin. Simple to use, completely safe and hygienic, the Integrated Light Therapy delivers effective results in as little as one 20-minute treatment.